Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What You Gonna Do Wednesday-CHALLENGE


CHALLENGE!!!
So today is What YOU Gonna Do Wednesday.
 
This fitbit consumes my life. I mean, like I almost don't even want to move, if I  am not wearing it. For 2 years I have been obsessed with getting my 10K and beyond steps in. I love it that many of my fit or trying to get fit friends have it too. Even before they created the Challenge functions, my friends and I were challenging each other daily.
 
The challenges help to push you to another level. always trying to bump someone down a peg or two, gives me great satisfaction. In the process of trying to beat them, I usually end up going above and beyond. So what gets you motivated? What makes you get that extra umph? It is good to challenge yourself and your fit friends. Even if you don't think you can keep up with them, it is fun to try. I was challenged by one of my fit friends today. I told her she didn't want to do that. Today is the day that I am usually able to get at least 20K steps in. She might regret challenging me this morning..LOL
 
There are many challenges going around. Grab your friends and CHALLENGE them. You can start today on What YOU Gonna Do (for me) Wednesday.  Your BODY wants to know. You don't have to wait until Monday or the beginning of the month. You can do it for a week or a month or more. Let's check in EVERY Wednesday with our weekly plans.
 
 
 
Don't challenge me because I am tired. I don't feel like doing it, and if you challenge me, then I HAVE to do it..LOL
 
I will however accept a NAP challenge, a stay at home all day challenge, a don't get out the bed at all challenge..LOL
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                     What you gonna do for me Wednesday...
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment